Monday, September 7, 2009

Bedhead!

My girls have the greatest hair in the morning. I always tell myself that I'm going to get a picture of it but I never have a camera available. Luckily, my camera was sitting on the counter waiting for me a couple mornings ago and here is what I captured.Marlee's hair actually tends to look like this all day but we'll just say it's her "morning-do"
I know, Rhaegan's hair doesn't look too bad in this picture, but if you were to attempt running a brush through it, well I'm here to tell you it wouldn't work. I love my little munchkins.


4 comments:

mapacupps said...

I love the do's. They are so lucky that they have as much hair as they do. Bald little girls would die for that hair.

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

I cannot believe Marlee is 6 months old- she is soo adorable. I love the hair do's- I am so glad I don't have to brush through that though- it's gotta hurt. We totally need to get together soon!!!

Colleen Noble said...

Awesome hair! Blonde and beautiful, just like mommy!

Kate said...

Those are such cute pictures.
Your mom saw Paige's reaction to tangled hair. It's so funny... she covers her face with her hands and says "Owwwwww." I love that she has hair long enough to fix, but the morning tangles are a little annoying.