I swore I would never match my kids. But then I had another little girl and I've got to tell you, it's actually super fun and cute to have similar outfits some days. Rhaegan enjoys it the most I must say.
She gets dressed before we get a chance to dress Marlee for the day. So when Rhaegan sees what Marlee is wearing she immediately goes to her room and changes so she matches Marlee.
I have to say, in my defense I only have three outfits that match each other. Rhaegan will match colors if Marlee ends up wearing something Rhaegan has no true match for.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Those are darling outfits. Oh, the girls are darling too. Really they are absolutely adorable.
Super cute! I'm a big fan of matching. I love when families come to church in similar colors and coordinating outfits. I just think it's adorable. Your girls are too cute! Marlee is getting so big already. I can't believe how much they've grown!
I am a huge fan of matching. Those outfits are so cute. And of course, so are the girls!
i think they look adorable as lil' twiners. I put my girlies in similiar outfits occasionally...i think its quite cute!
Rheagan's smile in the second picture reminds me of the Friends episode where Chandler can't smile for pictures. So cute, yet so funny. I miss you guys and can't wait to see you in a few months!!!!
Oh you are so right... they are so cute!! :) What adorable girls!! I can't believe how big Marlee is already! Holy cow! Where does the time go?!
Marlee is starting to look like a little girl and Rhaegan is almost a teenager. Please make it stop!!
Post a Comment