Saturday, August 8, 2009

A Day with the Princesses

Rhaegan was so excited to see all the princesses once we arrived at Disneyland. It was hard to explain to her that we might not be able to see them all. Fortunately we were able to see all of them except Belle. And she was able to get her picture taken with five of them. As you can see Shae pretty thrilled to be standing next to Jasmine. We wanted a picture of the princesses with both of our girls but they are technically not suppose to hold any children so Shae had no problem holding Marlee for the photo.
Rhaegan with Silvermist (one of the Fairies from Pixie Hollow)

Tinkerbell was a big hit. Rhaegan loves her.

I was hoping that Ariel would be one of the princesses Rhaegan met. She loves reading The Little Mermaid so I figured she would be thrilled to actually meet her. When we first walk in, though, Rhaegan was a little scared (or overwhelmed) but once she saw Marlee get close to Ariel she ran right up to her. Can you tell what's in Rhaegan's hand? That's right, an Ariel Pez dispenser. She really wanted to offer a pez candy to Ariel.

Sleeping Beauty is one of my favorites.
Rhaegan was on cloud nine the rest of the day. Nothing really added up to the 5 minutes of royalty she experienced.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Disneyland is SO fun. I'm sure Rhaegan was in heaven. Even Paige has started to get really excited about princesses (or "pincess" in Paige-talk). I can't wait to go back there sometime.

Krista Adamow said...

That must be heaven for Rhaegan! Cute pictures.

mapacupps said...

What a lucky little girl. I spent my childhood in Disneyland and never got to be up close and personal with any princesses. Well actually I was looking for Prince Charming!
Glad you guys had fun.