Rhaegan!
1. She is always willing to help me around the house. Cleaning the toilets is her favorite chore.
2. Whenever she can sense I may be having a bad day she will always say "I love you, Mommy" and give me a big hug. It melts my heart every time.
4. She loves her friends. I should actually say she lives for her friends. Of course we have the occasional fights and tantrums, but for the most part she is on cloud nine whenever she's with them.
5. She loves to eat pepperoni straight from the bag, but refuses to eat it on her pizza.
7. She loves Marlee. There have been times when her love has been confused with violence but she does adore her and is always willing to help me with her.
8. She still loves to read. Buying her a new book is the equivalent to us winning the lottery. She is so excited to sit down and make up her own story for each book.
9. Her prayers make we smile. She loves to say them and never wants our help.
10. She loves to help me cook/bake. I love having the company in the kitchen. We always end up having the best conversations.
I love you, Rhaegan!! You are the best little girl and I love being your mom!
9. Her prayers make we smile. She loves to say them and never wants our help.
10. She loves to help me cook/bake. I love having the company in the kitchen. We always end up having the best conversations.
I love you, Rhaegan!! You are the best little girl and I love being your mom!
2 comments:
Rhaegan will cherish those comments. When you have a bad moment with Rhaegan refer to you blog and re-read those items. You are a great mom.
She has so much character and just enjoys life. She is a great mix of the both of us! I'm sure she will make it through our meltdowns trying to keep her on track. I love you Kendall - You are a great mom!
Post a Comment