Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Bedtime Stories!

We always read two books to Rhaegan before she goes to bed. The other night she decided that she wanted Marlee to listen to the stories as well. I thought for sure Marlee wouldn't last for even half of a book. I was wrong. She loved listening to Shae read and being able to lay right next to her big sister. She didn't make a peep the whole time. Rhaegan loved being able to share her bedtime stories with her as well.

You can tell from the smile on Rhaegan's face how happy she is. It was a very cute first experience for all of us.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Soon they'll be in bunk beds in their room and you won't be able to get them to stop talking to eachother and go to sleep. Time sure flies by. =o)

Kate said...

Oh man. This is just about the cutest thing EVER. I love those girls.

Krista Adamow said...

Marlee's hair definitely has some red in it. That is nice that Rhaegan invited Marlee to her story time! I guess she is really getting use to being a big sister. Can't wait to see you guys next month!! :)

mapacupps said...

That is too cute. Rhaegan seems to really enjoy being the big sister.

mapacupps said...

Also, did you change her room around?

Amber said...

Cute! Ryan loves doing the same. It was good to see you guys the other day. We need to hang out again sometime. Call me. :)

Wagonerds said...

Well Shae,
It is nice to see that we get old and grow up. It is especially nice to see you with two little sweethearts. They are absolutely beautiful. Somewhat like Jason's, they should be Ralph Lauren Models. Anyhow, your wife probably wonders who the Wagonerd fruitcakes are. I am one of the Blacker bunch. I am so glad to find this and see your cute family. We see Darin all the time since he is across the street. He is such a great guy! He is a great neighbor as, Taylor's usually are. Have a great one! Pam Blacker Wagoner