Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Rhaegan's Day of Fun

This past Monday was definitely filled with family and fun. Reed and Jackie were here visiting us so we decided to make the most out of what could have been a normal, boring Monday. It started out with breakfast at Kneader's (they have the best french toast). Then it was off to the grocery store. We got everything we needed and then some (thank you Reed and Jackie). We were then off to play a little "putt-putt golf." Rhaegan was so excited about the idea. Once we got there it was a different story though. She decided after the 4th hole that she wanted to go home. What a party-pooper.

Fortunately her attitude changed and she started having a great time helping us all get our balls into the holes. With her feet strategically placed around the hole our chances of a hole-in-one increased dramatically.


There were high-fives on every hole

and of course a little guidance from Papa. Rhaegan wanted to just throw the ball. I mean who needs a club anyway.

After we finished golfing Rhaegan and Marlee had a little "reading session" to calm down from such a busy day. Shae immediately collapsed on the bed while I caught up on a few things. Thanks for the fun filled day, Reed and Jackie.

3 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

How fun! I love Rhaegan's little outfit.

mapacupps said...

What a fun day. The girls are darling.

Kate said...

Cute! And I think Rhaegan's outfit is pretty cute, too. ;)