Friday, June 19, 2009

Huckfin Day

This week was our city's annual "Strawberry Days" where we celebrate it's history with seven days of fun activities. Yesterday we attended "Huckfin Day" with our friends. Rhaegan and I went last year and loved it so when it rolled back around this year we of course had to go. It started at 9 am and we arrived at 9:08 only to be faced with huge lines and an enormous crowd. Whoever said arriving right at the beginning of an event was the best way to go was extremely mistaken in this case. It didn't stop us from having a great time though. Here we are waiting in line for the pony rides (one of Rhaegan's favorite activities).

We finally made it!! Rhaegan was so excited to get on her horse and taken him for a ride. She was smiling the entire time.


Rhaegan and Little man enjoying their doughnuts from the doughnut walk.


The Doughnut Walk

Hand in hand is how these two little ones roll

Marlee was great the entire time. She loved looking at the balloons everyone was holding. It was a lot of fun. Tomorrow we have the parade (one of my favorite activities). I love "Strawberry Days"

3 comments:

Krista Adamow said...

Rhaegan definitely gives the "Cupps Looks". I am referring to the one picture where she is either confused or annoyed! That is classic Cupps. I have recently learned (because I was caught on camera) that I unconsciously show my emotion on my face. I blame this on Dad :) At least we can't lie about how we feel, that is probably a good thing!

mapacupps said...

The girls are darling (you look great too). It's nice to have events like that to get you out of the house. We are looking forward to seeing all of you in a few weeks.

Kate said...

Strawberry Days sounds super fun to me!