Thursday, June 4, 2009

Marlee at 3 months!

I've got to say, these past 3 months have gone so much faster than the first 3 months with Rhaegan. I felt like Rhaegan was never going grow up and now I can't get Marlee to stop growing up. She is officially 3 months old now. Her new tricks include rolling over (stomach to back), laughing at her crazy sister, holding her head up pretty well when she's propped up against something, sleeping like an angel at night (not so much for the naps though) and much more. We love her sweet face and mellow personality. She makes us smile all day long.


I still can't believe she's already 3 months. Where does the time go?

6 comments:

Kate said...

Holy cow! 3 months already?!? And just TOO cute.

Katie said...

wow, rolling over at 3 months. She's gonna be mobile before you know it.

mapacupps said...

What cute little outfits on a darling little girl. I love her hair, can't get over it. Before you know it she will be crawling.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe she's already 3 months either! How crazy. I'm so glad she's a good sleeper at night. That's all that counts! Who cares about naps .. it's all about night. =o) She's adorable!

Colleen Noble said...

She is adorable! Love, love, love the hair, and her bright eyes. Norah has that orange and pink dress, too! I can't wait for the girls to meet at the beach.

Nick said...

I'm looking forward to meeting Marlee at the beach.