I don't really think they look alike. Maybe they look like sisters, but not identical. They really each have their own unique looks. (But this is coming from someone who thinks her own kids look NOTHING alike, and other people think they all look the same.)
I agree with Katie--the hair gives them away. They are both so darling! I have always thought my kids looked different while everyone else says they are twins, then I have been looking back at baby pictures and I cannot tell them apart! Crazy.
I think they both have the big round eyes in the pictures, but other from that I think they look totally different. My sister and I look absolutely nothing alike other than maybe hair color and I swear when we were in high school and people would find our we were sisters we would either get a suprised reaction or the people saying it was obvious, in fact once or twice people even asking us when we were alone if we were sisters because they could tell by our looks (or maybe the last name just put the thought in their head). Different people see different things I guess.
Well I must be weird because I think they look a lot alike. The hair is different, Rhaegan's is lighter and curly where Marlee's is darker and looks straighter. But their eyes, nose, mouth and even ears look a like. It will be really interesting to see what Marlee looks like when she's a bit older.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
8 comments:
But the hair is a dead give away :)
I don't really think they look alike. Maybe they look like sisters, but not identical. They really each have their own unique looks. (But this is coming from someone who thinks her own kids look NOTHING alike, and other people think they all look the same.)
I'm going with the same.
I agree with Katie--the hair gives them away. They are both so darling! I have always thought my kids looked different while everyone else says they are twins, then I have been looking back at baby pictures and I cannot tell them apart! Crazy.
I think they both have the big round eyes in the pictures, but other from that I think they look totally different. My sister and I look absolutely nothing alike other than maybe hair color and I swear when we were in high school and people would find our we were sisters we would either get a suprised reaction or the people saying it was obvious, in fact once or twice people even asking us when we were alone if we were sisters because they could tell by our looks (or maybe the last name just put the thought in their head). Different people see different things I guess.
Well I must be weird because I think they look a lot alike. The hair is different, Rhaegan's is lighter and curly where Marlee's is darker and looks straighter. But their eyes, nose, mouth and even ears look a like. It will be really interesting to see what Marlee looks like when she's a bit older.
I never thought they looked alike but I am definitely changing my mind! It kind of freaks me out to look at the two pictures next to each other!
They definitely have their similarities, but Marlee's hair is darker and it's easy to tell them apart. I love it!
Post a Comment