Who needs a normal sized swimming pool when clearly a small green bucket will do just fine? Our weather here in Utah has been very "spring-like" for the past several weeks, never getting warmer than 70 degrees. So we haven't been able to go to the pool. Rhaegan decided that she didn't need our community pool to have fun she would just be creative and come up with something on her own. 
I had given her a bowl filled with water and a couple of rags so she could clean the windows out on our balcony. She loves to do it and it gives me about an hour to do the things that I need to get done. After a little while I decided to see how she was doing and this is what I found. Hopefully the weather warms up because I'm not sure this bowl could handle Rhaegan sitting in it everyday.
I had given her a bowl filled with water and a couple of rags so she could clean the windows out on our balcony. She loves to do it and it gives me about an hour to do the things that I need to get done. After a little while I decided to see how she was doing and this is what I found. Hopefully the weather warms up because I'm not sure this bowl could handle Rhaegan sitting in it everyday.
4 comments:
She is so much like you were it is scary.
That can't be comfortable!
oh, please teach me how to trick my daughter into thinking that cleaning windows is fun...You're brilliant!
That is WAY too funny. She's too cute. I hope it warms up soon for you guys!
Post a Comment