Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's snow time...

We had our first snowfall this past Sunday. All the kids were so excited to get all their winter gear on and head on outside. Rhaegan was so excited to wear her snow boots (which are too small now). Her snowsuit still fits which is nice but we had to go buy her new gloves and a new hat. I hate how fast she's growing. She was having so much fun running around...

sitting around....
and sliding around. Rhaegan loves the snow which isn't the greatest development for me because I'm not the biggest fan. Shae may have to so a lot of the sledding and snowman making this year.

5 comments:

Family of Fun said...

It's crazy to find out that you got snow. Here in McCall, in the heart of the mountains, we didn't get any - which is quite UNUSUAL. Shae will know where this is, but Rupert, Idaho got over a foot from that same storm that dumped on you. Fun stuff - I have grown to love the snow! Shae and I have a lot of fun memories as a kid (mostly with snow-mobiles and sleds!) :]

mapacupps said...

Man, I can't wait for snow. We aren't even getting the rain we are suppose to. Rhaegan looks like she is really having a good time.

Krista said...

That looks cold! You should come here to defrost!

Ellie said...

Snow is one of the reasons why I am here and not there! Why is it that I am finding out your family loves BYU footbal, where have I been?! I am glad you got back in time for Ashly's baby. Nice to have you back...I wish I could have seen you while visiting. Hopefully sooner than later. Thanks for offering to help with the whole knee thing. E could really use a friend 24/7 at this point, but we are holding up good. Hope your feeling good and the baby is growing like weed too. Can't wait to find out what it is...exciting!

Kate said...

I can't believe you have snow. That's ridiculous! We're still having tank-tops and flip-flops weather. Hope you are doing well!