Rhaegan has a new crush....it's Michael Phelps. When we were at Costco the other day we were picking out cereals and as we approached the Frosted Flakes we hear Rhaegan say, "It's Michael Phelps." What did you just say was my first thought. The Olympics have been over for 2 months but Michael's lasting impression will apparently last a lifetime. Of course we purchased the cereal and thought that that was the last we'd hear of Rhaegan's crush. However, this morning as Rhaegan and I were eating our breakfast she couldn't concentrate on anything else but the Frosted Flake cereal box. Luckily I had my camera right there and was able to capture this video. I honestly didn't tell her what to say. This is all a little two year old suffering from an adorable crush.
Friday, October 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
HAHAHAHA!!! That is sooo cute. You should submit that to his website or some other website. She is in love!
That is just hilarious! I think this might be some helpful insight as to what she'll be like as a dating/kissing teenager! You better be careful, because if I'm right, she's going to take after her Daddy in that rergards! Ha Ha.
Too cute! You'll have to figure out a way to send that to Phelps...I know he'd get a giant kick out of it!
Adorable
I just can't get enough of this video!
That's way too adorable. Why is she so cute? Gosh. I love it. I love that she kept kissing the box.
That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! I love little Rhae!
Rhaegan is too cute! I actually told my Beehives about Rhaegan's crush today at church.
adorable! Love it love it!
Post a Comment