No...I'm still not a BYU fan but when my husband is and all of our friends are it's just easier to be a part of the crowd instead of against it. On Saturday BYU had their homecoming game against New Mexico so Shae, Rhaegan and I decided to have a little party with are good friends Bart and Crystal. We had some great food and Rhaegan was completely set with books, her own movie, puzzles; you name it, she had it (I didn't think she would sit for 2 hours and watch a football game. I had to prepare myself). Of course Shae thought we all needed to sport the appropriate attire so we pulled out Rhaegan's BYU shirt from last year, I wore one of Shae's old shirts because lets face it, Utah is the logo found on the majority of my T-shirts, and Shae wore a BYU track shirt. Rhaegan brought along "Cougar" (Cosmo is their mascots name but she thought cougar was more fitting) and we all enjoyed some game time together. I of course had to introduce our friends to Skyline Chili Dip!!!!! I brought several cans of Skyline back from my trip to Ohio so I made the dip. Bart thought it's okay, but Crystal loved it. It's an acquired taste I must admit but I love it.
puzzle time
Family photo in all of our BYU gear
Bart having a little nibble while cooking our hamburgers. It was 39 degrees yesterday so thanks Bart and Shae for standing outside to make us food.
Rhaegan and Nacho. They are seriously best friends.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad you are not a BYU fan yet. GO UTES! So about the roast... I think a few tricks is to make sure you have enough water, a tight tight lid, and that your oven is not too hot. Also make sure you cook it long enough. I checked to roast after 3 hours and it wasn't tender enough yet so I put it back in for another hour. (Also, the more fat the roast has, the more tastely and tender it usually is!! ) We can make one together at Christmas or just watch mom do it!!! :)
You guys look so great. Your little girl is a doll. I can't believe how long her hair is. She is a perfect mix. She really is getting big - it has been a while since we saw you guys. Glad to see that all is well and that at least Shae hasn't changed much! :]
Post a Comment