Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hiking the "Y"

A couple of weekends ago, Shae, Rhaegan and I decided it was the perfect time to introduce Rhaegan to what most BYU alumni and students call "hiking the Y." I use to hike up to the "Y" at least 3 times a week with my cousin Natasha before I got married and I am here to tell you ladies, there is no better workout for your hind quarters. We really should have had a backpack of some sort to carry Rhaegan in but we didn't and we still made it work (Shae carried her on his shoulders, bless his heart). We actually had a lot of fun and the view, as you can kind of see from the pictures was beautiful. There was a storm rolling in across the valley and from way up of the mountain you could see it in its entirety. Rhaegan had a fun time and still asks us when we can "climb the Y again."
I had to get a picture from the top. Well we weren't quite there but it's all the same.

4 comments:

Kate said...

How fun for you guys! Do you know that in all of my years at BYU, I only hiked like half way up once? How sad is that. I want to come and visit you and take my kids to campus and hike the Y and go to the creamery. Some days I really miss Provo!
I do have one question for you.... When are you going to start looking PREGNANT? For crying out loud, you still aren't showing! Have you gained ANY weight??

mapacupps said...

I'm glad you enjoyed climbing, that is one tough climb to make. I'm with Kate, are you really pregnant?

Kendall said...

So funny...I keep wondering if I'm really pregnant because I actually just started showing and with Rhaegan i was already in maternity clothes by now. I am definitely getting bigger though. My pants are tighter which of course is where I gain all my weight. Thanks though for the compliment.

MVP Family said...

You guys are always so great to do family things and Rhaegan looks like she had a fun time. See you tomorrow...