Tuesday, October 28, 2008

...and it's going to be a.......

Well the verdict is in and I thought Rhaegan should be the one to tell everyone. She's the one who's inheriting a new brother or sister. I have to say though that we are all really excited and can't wait for his....or her arrival.

18 comments:

Krista said...

Josh and I are laughing at Rhaegan repeating you in the beginning "hi ray ray" "Hi ray r..."! So cute. Congrats. I will help you pick names!! ;) Krista is perfect for a middle and a first name!!

Nick said...

Congratulations.

Kate said...

I have been wondering and wondering and waiting for a phone call. But hearing Rhaegan say it made it worth the wait! Congrats! As you know, sisters make the BEST friends. Rhae Rhae is one lucky little lady! YAY!!

Family of Fun said...

Congratulations to all of you! We are so excited for you! Who know that the son of five boys could help create 2 daughters in a row! That is so exciting! :]

Kristin said...

Congratulations! Well, it looks like Shae got what he wanted (unless this little girl is a major tom-boy and loves to get dirty).

Alyson said...

Yeah! Another beautiful little girl! She'll have a tough act to follow having Rhaegan as a big sister...
Congratulations!

Jason said...

That is so cool! Just what Shae wanted. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

That video was so cute! Congratulations on the new baby!

Kimmie said...

I've been wanting to call for a WEEK now, but figured you'd tell when you knew and were ready! That is great, just what Shae wanted too! So exciting!

Nicholas Cupps said...

CONGRATS!!!! any ideas on names yet? I was thinking Agamemnon! Too special?

Jeanne said...

Congratulations! What a sweet video! She sure is growing right up!

Ellie said...

AHHHHH! I am so excited for you. Sisters are the best and I can't wait for Rhaegan to a big sis. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Two girls.... sounds like fun! :)

MVP Family said...

I know I already heard your news, but it is really cute hearing it from Rhaegan.

Amber said...

Congratulations! 2 in a row...I know the feeling! But it will be so fun having sisters. Maybe we can break the trend with our 3rd.

mapacupps said...

Congrats! We are excited but I really thought is was going to be a boy. What's up with Nick's name suggestion? Where did that name come from?

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! Congrats! Girls are the best! =o)

Nick said...

Just told Suzi. She is excited and says Hi!!!