We had a lot of fun this year on Halloween. Rhaegan is finally old enough to understand the whole trick or treating concept. She was so excited to show off her costume and to be able to trick or treat with her cousins. I was a little afraid that Rhaegan wouldn't go up a knock on the doors much less say "trick of treat." I was completely wrong (thank goodness). She walked right up to each door, opened her bag and patiently waited for her turn to receive her candy. It was so fun to watch. I can't believe how big and independent she's getting. We hope you all had a great Halloween.
This was an amazing feat for Rhaegan to walk through this entrance. She really wanted the candy though so she put on her brave face and walked right up to the door. Getting her to stop directly underneath for a picture was a little harder though.
A little stop for a mommy/daughter picture.

As you can tell Rhaegan was a butterfly. She wanted to be Ticker Bell but the costume was too expensive and not warm enough so she decided to settle on the butterfly. She loved the wings and was always wanting me to take pictures of them.
As you can tell Rhaegan was a butterfly. She wanted to be Ticker Bell but the costume was too expensive and not warm enough so she decided to settle on the butterfly. She loved the wings and was always wanting me to take pictures of them.
4 comments:
That is the cutest costume. No grandchild of mine is going to be shy to get candy! That's the most important food group.
Cute :) Thanks for the pictures you sent me too Kendall. I appreciate you responding to my emails unlike some of my syblings... (cough cough Kate and Nick)!!
So adorable. Looks like you guys had a great time. I'm hoping Mallory will be into Trick or Treating next year. She was too freaked out this year. She's not one to talk to ANYONE - let alone knock on a strangers door and say Trick or Treat. =o)
Cute AND warm. :) Did you guys get rained on or snowed on that night? We got rained on a bit and I heard Utah had been seeing some snow lately.
Post a Comment