When I saw this, it brought a tear to my eyes. I spoke to Suzi on her BDay. Had to call a day early (International date line stuff). She is doing well and sends greetings to all.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
3 comments:
Same from us...HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUZI! Sure hope you are having a great day.
When I saw this, it brought a tear to my eyes. I spoke to Suzi on her BDay. Had to call a day early (International date line stuff). She is doing well and sends greetings to all.
Love, Nick
Love your blog. It keeps us up to date on things we wish we could experience in person. Thanks. Cecil
Post a Comment