Sunday, August 3, 2008
Look to the Right!
As you can see Shae, Rhaegan and I have some news to share with everyone. We are expecting our second little bundle of joy in March. We are really excited and Rhaegan is hoping that it's a boy. Shae on the other hand only wants girls so we'll see who gets their way this time. Everything is going well. I have been pretty sick but I know it will eventually end. I'm just wishing I didn't have Girl's Camp to go to on Tuesday. How are I going to survive?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Congrats!!! If he or she is half as cute as Rheagan, he or she will be ADORABLE! I hope you start feeling better soon.
Congratulations! The sickness will pass....it's just no fun when your right in it.
YEA! Congratulations!! I don't know if you saw on our blog or not, but we're expecting baby #2 also!! How fun! They will be so close in age (we're due at the end of January). How exciting. And thanks for the bit of hope about Dixie's unpleasant situation. :) I hope it gets better. She actually doesn't drink apple juice, but I'm sure it's something silly like that. Hope you survive girls camp!!! good luck with that! Loves...
If it is a girl, her first name has to be Krista right?!
CONGRATS! I thought I was only going to have 4 grandchildren. It's about time. Did you post a picture on the blog? It said, "As you can see" but I didn't see anything but words. Have a good time at girl's camp, it will be over before you know it.
Congrats. If you have time, write Suzi and tell her. She will be so excited.
Yeah! How exciting. Hopefully the sick part will be over soon, and then you can just be radiant! Keep us posted, and have fun at girls camp!
We're SOOO excited. And your mom's comment is so funny.
Maybe it's a boy since you weren't sick at all with Rhaegan.
Oh boy! (or girl) Congratulations! If Rheagan is like any other little girl she will be a little mom to the baby. That's about as fun to see as the baby itself. :)
Yeah!! Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you guys! Rhaegan will be a incredible big sister. I hope you start feeling better soon!! YEAH!!
Another baby - How Wonderful! We are so happy for you!!! I have really enjoyed catching up with your family via your blog. Rheagan is such a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!!
Another baby - How Wonderful! We are so happy for you!!! I have really enjoyed catching up with your family via your blog. Rheagan is such a beautiful little girl! Congratulations!!!
Congrats! We are so excited for you guys. Rae Rae will be an awesome big sis.
Yeah Yeah Yeah- we are so excited for you. Congrats that is such awesome news- I am making Steve call Shae to congratulate you guys because I am so excited to find out details
It is so exciting that you are having another! We are just weeks apart so we can get huge together…Oh wait- you said you have still been going to your spinning class!?! Man you are one tough Mom! We find out how many we’re having mid next week so your little one may have more than one new little friend to play with.
Post a Comment