Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Why such the long break?
Again I have taken a long break from blogging and I am sorry. As most of you know I was a Girl's Camp this last week for four days and then Shae, Rhaegan and I decided to make a quick trip up to Idaho to see Shae's parents and family and some friends who have recently had a new baby. We are currently still here and since I haven't been able to round up any pictures from Girl's Camp yet the big, excited blog will have to wait until I return to Utah. Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a great blog coming soon so please stand by.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Can't wait for pictures and more updates. Your blog has been lonely.
So glad you survived camp! I'm sure it was fun. I hope you weren't too sick there. Geez louise... I really need to talk to you. When are you coming home from ID? Can't wait to see pictures. Thanks for the update.
Kate
I come home probably tomorrow. I can't wait to talk to you too. Thanks for the comments. I love reading them.
Post a Comment