Thanks Reed and Jackie for a great week. It was very relaxing and worry-free.
Friday, August 15, 2008
Here we go.....
So after a lot of hard work and time spent preparing and attending Girl's Camp I decided I needed a major break. I needed to go some place relaxing and worry free. So what better place then the.......Caldwell Night Rodeo!!!! We drove up to Idaho to see Shae's family and I guess my luck was at it's peek because it turned out the Caldwell Rodeo was going on that same week. You all can imagine my excitement when I hear the news. I couldn't contain myself. Just think, watching burly cowboys riding around on a horse or a bull who is clearly in pain because his private area is being squeezed beyond the point of recognition. Plus, don't forget the joy of having thousands of people witnessing your agony. I honestly can't think of a more rewarding night out. Ok, it wasn't that bad. Rhaegan absolutely loved it. I think the major highlight for her though, was being able to stay up until midnight!!! She was screaming and clapping her hands, dancing to the honkie-tonk music being played through the loud speakers. It was fun watching her have so much fun. (I'm just the biggest animal lover on the planet so I'm not a huge fan but at least Rhaegan loved it)
The smile tells it all...she is loving it!
Here is a little bit of cow roping
"Guys, I love my mom and dad for bring me here."
Of course after our exciting night at the rodeo, the rest of the week was filled with other exciting activities. Here is Rhaegan's favorite activity of all...Popsicle licking. She cannot eat one without having half of it end up on her hands, feet, forehead, etc.
And of course the real reason we went up was to see the horses one last time. Grandma and Grandpa are giving them away in a couple of weeks. Rhaegan loves those horses. She always wanted to help Papa feed them and pet them. The horses were the first thing she mentioned each morning. She is really going to miss them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I really like that picture of Rhaegan and Reed. Very cute with the horse and green apple. She is growing up way to quickly. I can't wait to see you guys in a month!!!!!!!!!
PS. I had a dream about eating Cafe Rio last night. Is that weird?
You are so funny. At first I was reading it and thinking, "I had NO idea Kendall was so into rodeos." :)
Glad you got to relax. And I know Rhaegan loves going to Idaho!
Now we want to hear all about girl's camp!
Those pictures are darling, especially the one with Rhaegan's hand on her jaw. It is the spitting image of you 23 years ago. Can't miss the gap!
Thanks for the blog but can't wait to see you guys in person.
Post a Comment