Friday, May 16, 2008

Another trip to Idaho

Yes, we went to Idaho again last weekend. We decided we would go up there and celebrate Mother's Day with Shae's mom and dad. Rhaegan loves going up there. There is so much for her to do. She was seriously outside from sun-up until sundown playing, jumping on the trampoline, riding horses, swinging, pretty much just keeping very busy all day long. I was thinking that with all the running around she did she would be so tired come bedtime that she would just go right to sleep. I was unfortunately wrong. She is still getting up in the middle of the night, not going to sleep when we put her to bed and then waking up at 6:00 am even when she would go to bed at 10pm. Needless to say Shae and I were walking zombies everyday. At least Rhaegan had a GREAT time. Rhaegan and her cousin Atalya had so much fun together. They decided that their cousin Seth's baseball game was a little boring so they were picking up flowers and garbage to show each other
They both didn't have swimsuits so swim diapers were just going to have to do. They still thought a little pose was in order.
Rhaegan was trying to find a snake while walking through the trees.


My handsome husband hard a t work


Rhaegan and Atalya jumped and jumped all day. We had to bribe them with candy to come inside for dinner.


7 comments:

MVP Family said...

I really need to invite myself there because it looks like days and days of fun. Rhaegan is lucky to have such a fun Papa Taylor.

mapacupps said...

Rhaegan is getting so "grown-up" looking. No more little girl! She's lucky to have so many fun cousins. Can't wait for Arizona!

Kate said...

How pretty is that place? I'd want to go there all the time too. And cousins to play with are the BEST! Very cute pictures.

Ellie said...

i love the diaper pic its so cute!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Those two girls look like twins- they are the same height and everything. I can't wait until Cohen will be better on vacations.

Mills Family said...

So cute! It looks like you guys had a fun trip!

Mills Family said...

Ok, so I posted once but I don't know if it worked. I love the pics! Too cute. It looks like you guys had fun.