Monday, May 19, 2008

Day at the Zoo!

Shae, Rhaegan and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather by taking a trip to the Hogle Zoo. I'm not a big fan of zoos ( I think they are mean), but Rhaegan loves them and we had 2 weeks until our season passes ran out, so we thought lets go. Ashly, Maddox and Conner were able to join us which made the trip even more enjoyable.


I know this picture is dark but the Rhino was so close that I had to get a quick shot.


Conner, Rhaegan and Maddox loved the Bobcat exhibit.


Rhaegan and Shae posing in front of the black bears. Sorry I didn't get the bears in the picture.


Conner and Rhaegan liked the animals but once they discovered the play area the fun really started

Can you see the bear in the background?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of zoos either, but Mallory LOVES them. We got a season pass to the Oakland Zoo. We'll be there a lot this year. Rhaegan is SO adorable, but you already know that. How cute is she? Gosh. You cut your hair! It looks shorter anyway. I totally miss you! Love your blog! Keep it up!

Krista said...

Did you cut your hair? It looks great. I can't wait to see you guys. Hopefully in North Carolina. (Thanks for dropping that not so subtle hint on my blog!) Classic!!

mapacupps said...

Boy, Rhaegan sure look like her mom. I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. See you in a few days.

Ellie said...

i am glad to know you guys at least have a zoo that looks inviting! our zoo is in the ghetto (we weren't sure if we could make it safely from our car into the zoo), the tiger looked so sick and it was depressing, the gorilla was behind some dark glass so when you put your face up to the glass you were staring at his eyes...freaky! and the monkey well we won't go there! good thing we have a lot of other attractions to see. miss you guys!

Kate said...

I was also going to mention that your hair looks much shorter. Cute! I love all of these pictures.

OPORG said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-dompet-virtual-terbaik-di-indonesia