We received a wonderful package from Grandma Cupps yesterday. Rhaegan loves to get mail so when she saw the box she was so excited to open it. Inside we found 7 new books for Rhaegan to read. For those of you who don't know Rhaegan she is obsessed with reading. She probably spends 2 or 3 hours a day just sitting in her room flipping through her books. There were also some much needed summer clothes for her in the package. She (and I) loved them. Thank you so much Grandma (mom) for the great surprise. We really love it and you.
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so fun to get packages, we will have to send one to her next time. i am not sure it will have 7 books BUT, we will send her a little something. Also, E has those same pj's =)
Thank you Rhaegan for the video. I loved it and am glad you liked the books. See you in a few days.
I love moms. They spoil our kids. Now that you are in town we should get together!
We love how she was slightly annoyed to have to say thank you again! It made us laugh. Very cute bag mom... good taste. Let's hope you have that same taste when I have kids in 20 years! :)
Um... seriously too cute. I miss you guys!
Post a Comment