
I know Shae's birthday was last Sunday but I am a big procrastinator so his birthday "blog" is a little late. We had a pretty good day. Shae had meetings at church all morning, 3 hours of church in the afternoon and a long drive (because of Rhaegan not the actual distance) up to my Grandma and Grandpa's house for his birthday dinner. Luckily Shae received a fabulous gift in the mail the day before his birthday so any misery he sustained on Sunday was pretty much negated because of this gift. Shae is now the proud owner of a Nintendo Wii. He has been wanting one ever since in came out last year. I'm just not a huge gaming system fan so I wasn't in any hurry to buy one. However, the Wii is soooooo much fun. You actually get a little bit of a workout playing it. Rhaegan enjoys watching Mommy beat Daddy at golf.

After dinner up at Grandma and Grandpa's we had cake and cookies at Mike and Ashly's house. He got is favorite cake, mint chocolate chip ice cream cake with an Oreo crust and chocolate mousse in the middle, and I make him is favorite cookies. All in all it was a pretty good day. Happy late Birthday, Shae. We love you!!
4 comments:
Tell Shae Happy Birthday from us- sorry I didn't know it was his birthday. Nice gift!. We do need to hang out soo. Oh and Cohen is teething so that night owl blog you did- I am going through a similar thing- no fun. Talk to you soon!
My brother-in-law's birthday was last week and my sister bought him a Wii. I'm not into video games like that at all, but the Wii is SO much fun to play. It's awesome. Tell Shae a late happy birthday from us!
The Wii sure sounds like fun. Sorry we couldn't have been there to celebrate. Can't wait to see you guys in two weeks.
Happy B-day Shae! Sorry we forgot... we need to be better. Does it count that I remember yours (Dec. 16)? (right??? now I'm second guessing myself). :)
Anyways we need to get together soon!
Post a Comment