Sorry for the little break I've been taking the past week. I have been in Laramie (as you can see from my mom's blog) and I haven't been able to upload my photos yet. We are having a great time. The weather is terrible but other than that everything has been a lot of fun. Rhaegan has really warmed up to everyone over the past 4 days. She loves her Papa and Grandma Cupps but has really taken a liking to Opa and Oma Cupps. The picture above is from my mom's camera but it's a really cute one so I had to use it. I will start my regular blogging once I get home tomorrow. I know you have all missed them so much.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Quick Update!
Sorry for the little break I've been taking the past week. I have been in Laramie (as you can see from my mom's blog) and I haven't been able to upload my photos yet. We are having a great time. The weather is terrible but other than that everything has been a lot of fun. Rhaegan has really warmed up to everyone over the past 4 days. She loves her Papa and Grandma Cupps but has really taken a liking to Opa and Oma Cupps. The picture above is from my mom's camera but it's a really cute one so I had to use it. I will start my regular blogging once I get home tomorrow. I know you have all missed them so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We miss you and Little Man keeps walking over to your building to knock! See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment