Saturday, April 5, 2008

A Day with Horton!


(This is Rhaegan's reaction to me saying, "Do you want to go and see Horton?")

Shae, Rhaegan and I had the opportunity on Friday to see the movie "Horton Hears a Who." We were a little worried about how Rhaegan would do, but luckily she loved the movie and was very interested in watching it for about an hour. After that she was ready to be doing something else. There were only 2 other small families in the theater with us so Rhaegan was able to get up and move around without bothering others. For those of you who haven't seen Horton I definitely recommend it. It was so cute!!! I actually laughed out loud a lot, which is how I really judge a movie. Jim Carrey is great as Horton. Hope you all have a great week.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Hey-
So good to see you guys Friday. Nathan and Rhaegan are just to cute together!!!! How are you feeling? Hopefully better. So I just saw Steve & Crystal have a blog, I'll have to add theirs to ours too. Talk to you soon. :)

mapacupps said...

Horton is one of Papa Cupps' favorite books. He can't wait to see the movie. Glad to hear it was good.

Kate said...

Sara said they loved it. My kids don't know the story... so I need to get the book first. But then I totally want to see it. That's such a cute picture of Rhaegan.

Ellie said...

i am glad rhaegan can sit through at least an hour of something. E will sit through Doodlebops and Hi-5 and thats pretty much it. by the way, i heard you were a sickly I hope you doing better. Ashly, i am sure, is having kendall withdralls. i am going to be staying with her during my visit so i hope E and Rhaegan can play. see you soon!