Monday, April 21, 2008

Friday Run at Bridal Veil Falls

Last Friday was a really beautiful day out so we decided to do our workouts outside instead at the gym. We drove to Bridal Veil Falls, park our car and did a 4 mile run. It was hard but a lot of fun. Rhaegan and I thought we would get a little bit extra out of the workout so we did some lunges. I am still feeling the burn today. I can't wait for the weather to be nice all the time instead of just once in a while. We are getting a little tired of snow in April.


Rhaegan caught on to the concept of lunges. She had her hands on her head and everything. It brought back terrible memories of swim practice and lunging around the pool deck.

We stopped and took some pictures by the stream. Rhaegan was a little nervous. She thought I was going to throw her in or something.
Shae got to pose too. Aren't they cute?

At the end of the run there was a little playground so Rhaegan got to enjoy some time outside of the stroller. She loves the slides.

8 comments:

mapacupps said...

Rhaegan is growing up way too fast. She looks like she is 5 years old. She needs a playmate (bro. or sis)! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks.

Amber said...

Hey...I thought you couldn't run because of your shins??? Good to know for the future- we'll have to do a run. :) You guys all look really cute. Can't wait to see you for the Nemo party. :)

Nick said...

So where are the falls???? (And Suzi says Hi!)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're so good at working out! You're amazing! You all look so cute. What an adorable family you are! We miss you!

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

Cute Kendall. I am excited for it to be warm too. When it is I take Cohen out to get the mail- he loves it. OF course you go on this 4 mile run- your awesome!

MVP Family said...

I just might invite myself next time you go it looks beautiful and refreshing up there. Just don't count on me doing all 4 miles! love ya!

Alyson said...

Way to start Rhaegan off on the path to a healthy life...you're setting a great example! I can't believe she's getting so big, time goes way too fast! Hope you're enjoying every minute (even the tantrums and less than perfect moments...they pass too!)

Ellie said...

i miss the beauty of Utah, we have beauty here just a different kind if you know what i mean!