Friday, April 11, 2008

ABC Tag!!

ABC's Tagged...

A. ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Attached to Shae (husband)
B: BEST FRIENDS? My sister Krista (and of course my BFF!)
C: CAKE OR PIE? Cake, but I don't really like frosting so I guess pie would be fine too.
D: DAY OF CHOICE? All the days are pretty much the same for me
E: ESSENTIAL ITEMS? Lotion, body spray, diet coke, tennis shoes, sweatshirt
F: FAVORITE COLORS? Green and brown
G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Worms...but they have to be the sour ones
H: HOMETOWN? Pleasant Grove
I: FAVORITE INDULGENCE? Going out to eat, looking at photo albums (they don't have to be mine either), going to a movie and getting a large popcorn with butter!!
J: JANUARY OR JULY? Definitely July...I hate being cold
K: KIDS? 1...adorable little Rhaegan
L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: My family
M: MARRIAGE DATE? January 15th, 2005
N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 older brothers and 1 younger sister
O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Apples! Granny Smith especially
P: PHOBIA OR FEARS? 2 major fears: Losing Shae or Rhaegan and spiders (big hairy ones)
Q: QUOTE? "Leap and the net will appear." - Julie Cameron
R: REASONS TO SMILE? Rhaegan's singing, sunny days, "Friends" (the show), seeing family
S: SUPERMAN OR WONDER WOMAN? Superman, I guess. Don't really have a preference
T: TAG 5 PEOPLE: Krista, Ashly, Kate, Crystal, Amy
U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I am related to King Henry VIII
V: VEGETABLE? Asparagus!! I love it.
W: WORST HABIT? Picking at my daughter's finger and toe nails
X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? Ultrasound definitely because an x-ray usually means something is broken ans lets face it that's no fun.
Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? My Sweet & Tangy pork ribs, pepperoni and black olive pizza
Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Sagittarius

2 comments:

Hunsche Family said...

Hi Kendall,
Thanks for the nice note on our blog. Your little girl is adorable! Love the blog as well!
Paula

Kate said...

This was fun to read!