I finally figured out that I actually could take the front of Rhaegan's crib off. It's not really suppose to come off but I made it work. We did it last Saturday morning while Rhaegan was watching some cartoons. After we got everything put back together we called her back and when she saw it the look on her face was priceless. She was a little confused at first but then was so excited to have a "big girl bed." She wanted to just sit on it and read her books. It's hard to believe that she's a big girl now but I guess they all have to grow up sooner or later.
Thursday, April 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a cute bed, but what is in the bed is even cuter. Hope she is doing better with staying in it.
what a big girl! E saw a pic of little man on Ashly's blog and said, "oh rhaegan is funny!" she misses her. we had such a blast hangin out with you. next time we do a scrapbookin week like that here you need to join us...i know you want to! thanks for letting me use your exersaucer as well that was very helpful.
So much fun! Is she staying in it? She looks SO cute.
Great idea! I showed John so we may do that as well down the line since their cribs are very similar:) Thanks! She's adorable by the way:)
Post a Comment