Friday, April 18, 2008

Kangaroo Zoo

Rhaegan and I got to go to Kangaroo Zoo yesterday with some friends. For those of you who don't know what Kangaroo Zoo is it's a huge building that is full of blow-up slides and toys. Pretty much a kids heaven on earth. Rhaegan, of course, was scared at first to go on anything. She eventually went with her friend E on this little bouncing room/slide (see below), but I wasn't about to let that be all she did. I took her on the biggest slide there and to my amazement once we got to the top she wanted to go down all by herself. After that she ventured out and discovered some other really fun rides. She and I really had a lot of fun. Thank you Gma for a great time.
Rhaegan and E figuring out that they really could do this one by themselves.

Rhaegan tried to do this slide by herself but then she saw that at the end of the slide there was a huge dinosaur. She decided to just jump around instead.

She climbed the ladder (which by the way is a lot harder then it looks) but didn't make it down the slide on the other side.

After about an hour and a half of running, climbing ladders and bouncing it was time for a little snack. She was so worn out that she was actually asking me for a nap.

5 comments:

Steve, Crystal, Cohen and Carson said...

So fun- i heard about that place. She looked like she had a lot of fun. Hope all is well and we will have to go to the zoo sometime together-Crystal

Krista said...

Rhaegan- You are growing up to fast. Slow down!!

Anonymous said...

That's so fun. I think we used to have something like that here at the Mall, but they took it out. It's nice when you wear your kids out .. then they take great naps! Love the pictures! Keep 'em comin'! We miss you guys!

MVP Family said...

I am so glad she had fun and I am more glad that her and E are litte BFF's. They are so cute together if only they lived closer!

Ellie said...

i love that pic of the girls. i haven't picked up my pics yet of the girls playing together. when i do i will post them b/c they are so adorable. we love our girls.