I have had several requests for Rhaegan to sing again so this morning while she was reading her books she started to sing so I grabbed the camera and started recording. Hope you like it.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
YAY!!!! So cute! What a smart girl. We love you, Rhaegan!!!
Oh my gosh! That was the cutest thing I've ever seen. My favorite part was "A place of love and Booty!" =o) Way too cute! Thanks for the laugh! What a doll! Why can't you guys move back here? Miss you!
Good job Rhaegan!!! Suzi says Hi!
What a tear jerker and heart-breaker! Love you Rhaegan.
Okay Kendall, tell her she is embarrassing all the other 2 year olds out there (uhh...specifically, mine) who don't have her vocabulary or musical talents. ;)
i hear a great preformer in the future...prepare yourself. She is absolutely so cute and has the sweetest voice. Go Rhaegan!
Adorable...and I can't believe she knows all the words (almost!). That's quite impressive!
She is so precious and SMART! Thank you for recording her singing. I wanted to while you were here, but I didn't want to miss by trying to get the camera, before she was done. We miss all of you. Love, Grandma Taylor
Post a Comment