Friday, March 7, 2008

A wonderful surprise!!

It was an ordinary day. Rhaegan was napping and I was getting things down around the house (aka...watching Friends and working on my puzzle. Yes I'm a nerd). When I heard Rhaegan stirring I finished up a few things and then went it to get her. It was kind of dark in her room so when I walked over to her crib I could see something on her face and all over her sheets but I could not figure out what it was. Rhaegan looked at me and with the cutest look simply said, "Mommy, I picked my nose." She must have been digging for gold because she caused a major nose bleed. You can't really tell from this picture because Shae had already cleaned up most of the blood on her face and in her hair but there was blood everywhere. It's amazing the habits kids pick up from watching their dads. Just kidding, Shae!!

3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Even with blood on her face she is still a doll baby. Tell her Uncle Quinten use to "mind for gold" till we told him he would loose his nose.

Kate said...

Gross. Not about Rhaegan, but about Mom's comment.
I think I'd be a little scared to walk in and find blood all over my child's face & bed. Glad it was just her nose! Luckily my kids aren't really big pickers. Just a little every now and then. ;)

Ellie said...

Oh how sad! Was she grossed out by it? I can't get E to stop picking her nose, I have given up!