Today was the annual Belle Monet/Ward Easter egg hunt. We had a really good turnout and even though it was a little chilly (40 degrees) everyone seemed to have a really great time. Rhaegan was so excited to find her eggs. She would pick one up and instead of just putting it into her basket she would try to open it to see what yummy treat was inside. She eventually got the hang of it and her basket slowly started filling up. By the end she was extremely cold (uncontrollably shivering) but happy and ready to eat all her findings.
Shae was having so much fun watching Rhaegan discover the hidden eggs
She could decide between the green or the yellow one.
Conner, Ashly, Rhaegan and me after we were all finished.
Rhaegan's favorite part: opening up each egg and eating what was inside.
6 comments:
That was such a fun morning and hopefully she eats her candy fast because I heard there is a candy monster in your house?! Love you guys!
Cute! We always did this in Toledo. Our ward here is super boring. No Easter festivities AT ALL.
I want some easter candy!!
So adorable Kendall! Hey - your hair has gotten SO long. I love it. =o) Rhaegan is adorable as always! Thanks for the blog!
I have now decided Easter may be on my favs list of holidays. Its so much fun seeing kids looking for their eggs. I love her easter basket.Sorry we missed you guys while you were here last weekend, hope all went well.
So cute Kendall. I can't wait until Cohen can enjoy that stuff. It was fun hanging out yesterday- have a great Easter.
Post a Comment