I didn't really have anything new to blog about today so i thought I would show you some "Then & Now" photos of Rhaegan. It's really amazing how fast kids grow up and how much they change in such a short period of time. I do get a little sad when I look back at how small and sweet Rhaegan use to be. Now she's a typical 2 year old girl. If I had one wish it would be to develop a better understanding of how to handle them. At least she's adorable. It makes it a lot easier to get through the bad days. Hope you enjoy the look back at our cute little Rhaegan!

Then... Now...
4 comments:
Kendall! For not having anything to blog about, this was the cutest blog! I look back at pictures of Mallory all the time and I can't get over how big she is now. It's crazy. I might have to copy you and do a blog like this. It's so amazing to see that they've changed so much, but still "look the same", if that makes any sense. I love it!
Oh man... she's so cute. Then AND now! I love the last pic of her in that hat. And it's true what Stefanie said... she looks so different but still has that same cute face. We love her and hope to see her (and you!) soon.
The dark hair definately is not Rhaegan, but her cheeks are the exact same chubbiness. love her!
What a DOLL!
Post a Comment