Saturday, October 20, 2007

It's getting cold outside!!


Rhaegan and I like to go walking with our friends Ashly, Maddox and Conner. It's been pretty nice out each time we go but on Thursday fall really started to show its true colors. Ashly and I knew that we wouldn't be too cold because we would both be pushing strollers and walking briskly. However, our kids needed to be bundled up in order to stay warm. Rhaegan found my puffy vest and decided that that was what she was going to wear. She looked so cute and had to share the picture with all of you.

4 comments:

Nick said...

So when does the snow arrive?

Quinten said...

I love how she's holding her little penguin. So cute.

Kate said...

okay. sorry.... that was really ME posting above and not Q. i WISH he'd comment on a blog (mine) sometime.

mapacupps said...

What a cutie pie!