
This past weekend we got to spend time with my dad, or as Rhaegan likes to call him, Papa Cupps. He was in town to do some recruiting at the University of Utah. It was so much fun to have him here. He played "Mr. Fix-it" for us which was so nice. We had several little projects that we needed help with around the house so we put my dad to work. Rhaegan loved playing with her papa too. In fact, one of the nights he was here she wanted him and only him to put her to bed. After he read her some books he tried to lay her down but Rhaegan immediately stood up and wanted him to hold her. I eventually had to come in and take over because my dad didn't have the heart to leave her in there crying.

Rhaegan also got her Halloween costume and has not wanted to take it off. She loved showing Papa it and loved the reactions from the rest of us. It's so much fun watching her get older and start to understand some of the fun things that come along with being a kid. I can't wait to see her at Christmas time.
3 comments:
I am jealous!!!! Can't wait for Christmas to have my personal picture. What is the costume? I know I am dumb.
Grandmama
Sounds like Papa Cupps is a real softie.
Rhaegan is so cute. Kyle is going through withdrawls not seeing her for 9 whole days. He doesn't know what to do without his girlfriend.
Post a Comment