Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Like Mother, Like Daughter


I have to admit that I am pretty lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. She has always been really easy and fun but now she's even helpful. I was doing my "morning chores" when Rhaegan walked into the room and wanted to help. So I gave her her own Swifer and away she went cleaning the floors along the way. The funny part about it though was when I tried to take the Swifer away from her. She would not let the thing go. So for the next 40 minutes she went from room to room sweeping the floors.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Child Labor?!!

Nick said...

So what is with the Cupps family and cleaning floors?

Kate said...

Her grandma will be SO proud. She just bought us a Swiffer vacuum this morning. I think she should be a spokesperson for Swiffer.

Krista said...

I can't stop watching the videos!!! You must post more immediately!

mapacupps said...

It (cleaning) is in the genes!!!! I need to send this picture to P&G, it would make a great promo for Swiffer products.