Saturday, October 13, 2007
Fire Safety
On Wenesday Rhaegan and I got to go to Fire Safety Day at the nearby fire station. There were so many fun things for the kids to see and do. Unfortunately, Rhaegan was really sick (I didn't realize it though until after we got home and I took her temperature and it was 103 degrees) so she wasn't having as much fun as she would have been having had she felt better.
Rhaegan's friends Maddox and Conner went with us which made the trip even more fun. Rhaegan's favorite part was watching a helicopter land right in front of us. I thought she was going to get scared but she loved it. I have never been that close to one as it's actually landing so I really enjoyed it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love the pink shirt (Mom!) Suzi says Hi!
Sorry to hear that Rhae-rhae is sick. Hope she's better now! What a fun thing to get to do. My boys would LOVE LOVE LOVE that. I'm so happy that you have so many great new friends. Sounds like you live in a great, friendly place. Rhaegan is too cute. We miss you. I think you need to come and visit... like right now!
What a fun day, but wish Rhaegan felt better. Looked like she was trying hard to enjoy herself.
Post a Comment