Sunday, October 21, 2007

Our first snow!

We woke up this morning to a wonderful white surprise on the ground outside. It had snowed!! I usually don't like winter but I was so excited when I saw how pretty it was out there.

Rhaegan was really excited too! She grabbed Shae's shoes out of the shoe bucket and ran outside on our deck to look and all the new "white stuff" as she calls it.


I also thought the mountains were beautiful, of course.




4 comments:

Krista said...

I am so JEALOUS!!! What I would give for some snow.

Kate said...

Her hair is totally long enough for a full ponytail. How cute is she?? And as for the snow... glad you're happy about it. You know how I feel about it... fun to VISIT but not LIVE in.

mapacupps said...

Like Boo, I am TOTALLY JEALOUS!!! If we don't have a wicked winter I will be ticked. Can't wait for you guys to be home for the holidays.

Debbie said...

It's getting cold down here in Tejas too and I am LOVING it! Finally I don't sweat when I walk out the door! :) Well, I tagged you on my blog. Sorry. :) Go check it out to see whatcha gotta do. :) And btw... that little girl of yours is just way too cute! I love her ponytail! Can't wait to be able to do that with Dixie's hair. :) Love ya and miss ya!