Sunday, October 28, 2007

Halloween Party #1

Last night we went to the annual "Coop Halloween Party" hosted by Cameron and Amber Coop. For those of you who don't know who they are, Cameron served his mission with Shae in Costa Rica and they and 4 others remained friends after coming home. I became really good friends with Amber when Shae and I moved back here to Utah last year. Anyway, the big night happened last night and was filled with great food, hilarious costumes and a lot of laughter. Rhaegan was a kangaroo and loved showing off her hopping moves to everyone. Shae and I of course waited until the last minute to find costumes so we kind of had to make do with what we had. Shae was suppose to be James Dean and I was a 50's girl. I think we kind of pulled it off.

Rhaegan and Nathan, Cam and Amber's boy, are great friends and had such a fun time together. As you can see from the pictures, Nathan was a skunk and absolutely adorable. We still have our ward's "Trunk or Treat" this Wednesday to go to so there will be more of "Rhaegan the Kangaroo" to come.

(left to right: Ashley, Amber, Denise, me, Crystal, Sarah)(Left to right: Cameron, Nathan, Eric holding Kimball, Steve, Jason, Shae, Troy holding Caden)
(Kimball as "chewy", Nathan "Skunk", Caden "Turtle", Rhaegan "Kangaroo")
(Nathan, Amber, Me, Rhaegan)HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!!

3 comments:

Nick said...

Did you know that kids do Trick or Treat in Micronesia?

mapacupps said...

Great pictures! Looks like a really fun night. My eyes are bad and I couldn't see detail, I need them enlarged.

Kate said...

Nick, they do??? How crazy!
Kendall, you guys are too cute! Q & I would never dress up. We're just not that fun.