Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Day

We had our ward "Trunk or Treat" Last night which turned out to be a lot of fun. Rhaegan, of course, was extremely shy going to the first several cars and wouldn't say anything. Then eventually she warmed up a little and was able to get a thank you out every once in a while. When we were finished going from car to car, Rhaegan sat down on some benches and got to examine the contents of her pumpkin bucket. I don't think I have ever seen such an excited face before on her. She actually threw her first tantrum last night because we wouldn't let her eat all of her candy. She kept asking for a sucker and then for M&M's and when we finally had to say no she was not a happy camper. I had to hide the bucket when we got home. All in all it was a great night and a lot of fun. Luckily it wasn't too cold and her Kangaroo costume kept her nice a warm.



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!



3 comments:

mapacupps said...

Grandma would have let her have as much candy as she wanted. I will remind her!! There will never be a cuter kangeroo!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kendall! I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog all the time. I just had to comment and let you know how adorable Rhaegan is, especially in costume!

--Jamie Butler

Nick said...

Kendall, That wlaking down the street picture is fantastic.