We are so lucky to have Hee Haw Farms right next door to our condos. Shae and I had never been there so we thought we better take advantage of it before it closed. So last week we made our way over there with some of our friends. Rhaegan always takes a little while to warm up to new surroundings but having her friends there to show her around helped out a lot. There was a big tube slide there that her two friends Kyle and Kaden were going down and she really wanted to go but everytime she would get to the top and look down the tube she would get too scared and come back down. I finally walked her back up and put her in the slide and gave her a little push. Shae was at the bottom to catch her. She LOVED it! She went another 3 or 4 times until we had to stop her and move on to something else. There was also a pig there named Leroy. He is estimated to weigh around 1300 lbs. He is actually the biggest pig in the United States. Rhaegan really liked him. He smelled horrible but it didn't seem to bother her one bit. They had pig races and a hayride with people dressed in costumes giving out candy along the way. All in all we had a really great time.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
1 comment:
What a fun day. I wish I could enlarge the pictures! Rhaegan is too cute for small pictures.
Post a Comment