Birthday Highlights!!
Rhaegan's "day" started out with her birthday breakfast. She wanted french toast and scrambled eggs. She thought that having a candle in her food was by far the coolest thing ever.
We had a little party for her at McDonald's Playplace (her favorite place) with several of her closest friends. They all had so much fun eating and running around. What more do little kids want to do anyway?
Rhaegan was a total pro at blowing out her candles. I know there were only three but still. She of course wanted a Tinkerbell cake so I did my best to put one together.
Opening presents was probably her favorite part (of course). She got a ton of princess stuff which made everything that much better. Remember when Rhaegan only liked Spiderman and Transformers? I guess she figured out she was actually a girl and not one of the boys. It only took 3 years.
More wonderful presents to show-off.
(I wish I had a better angle of it. It was pretty cute)
After she ate her birthday breakfast she opened our gifts to her; an Ariel pillow and a HUGE Scooby Doo coloring book. She saw the coloring book in the store and had been asking for it for about 2 weeks. I guess she still has a little "boy" in her.
Thanks everyone who helped make Rhaegan's birthday special.
We love you, Rhaegan!
5 comments:
Cute cake Kendall...and looks like she had a great party! I love the penguin bag! (ha ha) An dwhat in the world were you dong up at 5 in the morning?
The cake turned out darling! You did a wonderful job making a special day for a special little girl. Just 6 days, can't wait.
Sooooo glad to see all of these pictures of the birthday girl. And your Tink cake is DARLING!!!
Looks like a lot of fun! You did a GREAT job on her cake!
OH so cute! I love the princess stuff...and so does E! We didn't get to see you guys last time we were in town. Hope things are going well. Merry CMas!
Post a Comment