Holy Cow! That is SO cute. And SO impressive. She knows ALL of the words to I Am a Child of God! So smart and talented and beautiful. We love Rheagan. What a pretty dress too.
* Thunderstorms (big ones) * Animals * Gift cards. I LOVE them!!! * The Cheesecake Factory * Going to the movies and getting a large popcorn covered in butter * Hiking * wearing pajamas while drinking hot chocolate in front a fire and watching a movie * Target * Watching my girls play
7 comments:
Holy Cow! That is SO cute. And SO impressive. She knows ALL of the words to I Am a Child of God! So smart and talented and beautiful. We love Rheagan. What a pretty dress too.
WAY too cute Kendall! I LOVE her dress, love her long hair, love her playing the piano, LOVE IT ALL!
It took me a while to figure out what song she was singing .. but I finally caught on at the end. Thanks for sharing Rhaegan with us!
Very Cute!! I love hearing her little voice!
Oh my!! The next American Idol. Watch out Shae, your work is cut out for you...the boys are going to go nuts.
That's my Rhaegan.
I can't stop laughing!!!! She is so cute!!!!!
be-u-ti-ful! love it!
Post a Comment