Friday, March 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

Scattergories Tag!

Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the following...they have to be real places, names, things...nothing made up! Try to use different answers if the person in front of you had the same 1st initial. You CAN'T use your name for the boy/girl name question.

What is your name............................Kendall
4 Letter Word...................................Kick
Vehicle............................................Kia
City.................................................Kettleville
Boy Name........................................Kyle
Girl Name.........................................Keeley
Alcoholic Drink..................................Kahlua Kiss
Occupation......................................Kite Designer
Something you Wear.........................Kilt
Celebrity.......................................... Kevin Bacon
Food................................................Kiwi
Something found in a bathroom..........Kleenex
Reason for Being Late....................... Knocked out
Cartoon Character.............................Kermit the Frog
Something You Shout.......................Kiss Me!!
Animal.............................................Kangaroo
Body part.........................................Knee
Word to describe you.........................Kind

I tag: Ashly, Krista, Kate and Stefanie

2 comments:

Kate said...

This is fun... but totally impossible for me to do when I have the same starting letter. I tried to do it, and I get stuck on all of the K words you put. I will work on it, though. Fun!

mapacupps said...

Since we have so many "K's" in our family this is really difficult, but fun.