Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Day at the Farm

Last week we were able to take our girls to Thanksgiving Point. They have a farm there which Rhaegan thinks is just amazing. Your admission ticket includes one free ride on a horse or a wagon ride around the farm. Of course the horse ride is the favorite. This time Marlee was old enough to ride. I thought for sure she would think it was so much fun. I was wrong. She was not a fan of the horse or any other animal for that matter. I at least was able to get a quick picture of her actually sitting on the horse.
As you can see below Rhaegan loves riding horses (like mother like daughter).

As long as Rhaegan was nearby Marlee was able to at least look at the horses.

Rhaegan has no fear of petting these huge Clydesdales. Even with the "do not feed your fingers to the horses" sign.


I was a little worried about this llama spitting at me but it was actually quite nice. Marlee was completely tense the whole time.

Daddy and his little ladies.

And last but not least, this picture is ever mother's dream.



5 comments:

Kate said...

Those are some GREAT pictures and some REALLY cute girls! How funny that you have one animal lover and one not-so-much.
I finally got a present for Marlee's birthday. I'll get it in the mail today.

mapacupps said...

What a fun day. I love the pictures, the girls are so grown up and so different. Thanks for the update.

Kimmie said...

i took brooklyn last week too! she loves it...but not a fan of the pony ride either!

Family of Fun said...

It's good to see Shae surrounded by a bunch of little ladies! He had me growing up and giving him grief, so it brings a smile to my face. I am sure he is a GREAT dad!

emily+brett said...

i love thanksgiving point. it is so much fun with all the animals and much cheaper than the zoo. the horse ride is always my nieces favorite. i will have to take steele soon. we should plan a fun day date and go together.