Marlee's little birthday party was a lot of fun. We had several of her little friends over to celebrate with us which made it even better. I was struggling to decide what type of cake I should make. Rhaegan's cakes have all been super cute and related to something she likes. The only thing Marlee like right now besides toilet paper and tampons is her polka dot blanket she got from her Aunt Krista. She has to sleep with it, ride in the car with it, walk around with it. It is never too far away from her. So I though I would have a "polka dot" theme to her party
This is not a good picture of her cake but you can kind of see my attempt at a polka dot cake.
I made her her own individual cake so she could destroy it
And she did! It was a whole lot messier than Rhaegan's first birthday cake experience. Then again Marlee is a whole lot crazier than Rhaegan was.
More pictures to come.
More pictures to come.
10 comments:
i like the polka dots! so cute!
That was Mallory's first Birthday Party theme! Love it! I only did it because I love polka dots. =o) I always think the first birthday is more for the parents than anyone else.
Marlee is adorable and I still can't believe she's one!
So cute! And even though I'm not a fan of cake...I do like the funfetti cake the best and I loved the big smarty/sweet tarts. :)
Those pictures are really cute. I love to see little ones put their hands and face in a cake.
ok, the toilet paper and tampons" remark....love it!"
Such a cute cake and I love the polka dots- so fun. She is too cute and super messy!
Very very cute! I am glad she liked the first birthday cake more than Ray Ray did!!
what cute cakes. i'm still deciding if should make steele's or buy it. we'll have to see if i want to pull out my non-existant baking skills.
Awww...so cute. Happy Birthday to her. Can you believe they are 1 now? Time goes by so fast!
you did a great job on the cake! I love the polka dots..happy birthday, marlee!
Post a Comment