Friday, March 19, 2010

Before and After

My girls have been pretty good at playing nicely with each other lately. Their favorite activity is getting out my baking stuff (bowls, whisks, oil, etc.) and pretending to make some yummy treats for us to eat. It actually takes up a lot of time which leads to me getting things done so I'm not complaining. However, this nice calm activity ends up turning...
into a wrestling match. Rhaegan is seriously trying to tell Marlee to stop but Marlee thinks its hilarious to body slam her sister. Man the tables have turned.

Don't ever worry about Marlee, she can definitely hold her own.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I love? That Marlee has a bottle of Olive Oil on your living room carpet. Awesome. =o)

They're adorable. I love it. I hope Mallory will play with Zach like that some day. Right now, she just avoids him at all costs. She really doesn't want anything to do with him. I think Zach will be like Marlee though - and just tackle Mallory to the ground when he can.

Anonymous said...

Wow, Marlee tackled her so hard her legs turned white! ;)

mapacupps said...

That's just cracks me up. Way to go Marlee. I wonder what the teenage years will be like?

Amber said...

Love it. Same story at our house. Its funny how fast the tables can turn! :)