Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

This Valentine's Day was a blast. We actually celebrated it on Friday. We started the evening by going to PF Changs. I am not a fan of Chinese food but oh my goodness, it was very good. We had good conversation and a lot of laughs.After getting our kids in bed we then headed out again, to Ashly and Mike's place. As you can see from the picture there was delicious food and drinks. We played "Battle of the Sexes" which was hilarious!! The guys actually won (boo) but that's only because the game is bias.
It was a super fun night. Thanks everyone for such a great time!




4 comments:

mapacupps said...

What a fun time. The food looked so yummy.

Anonymous said...

mmm .. chocolate covered strawberries! Awesome. Looks like a great time. I love that you and Mike and Ashly are best of friends. That's awesome! I wish we lived close to you and them. Then I would be eating strawberries with you guys! =o) Miss you!

Ellie said...

you girls are so stinkin cute! ummm where was my invite! =) i would have made the 6hour drive...well maybe!

emily+brett said...

looks like such fun! and you trying new food.... i'm telling you, you NEED to venture out and go to some new places for grub. you will be pleasantly surprised, promise.