The title of this post pretty much sums up everything. Marlee is our little trouble maker. She gets into everything. Whether it's the dishwasher, the shoe basket or the tampons she is everywhere. Rhaegan was never too curious about anything so I didn't have to chase her around. Miss Marlee on the other hand, she is definitely our little "Curious George."
She has also developed new trait: screaming at the top of her lungs when you take something away from her. She tenses up and just lets out this ear-piercing cry.
She also loves being naked. The fight we have to have with her whenever it's time to put on clothes is beyond exhausting.
Toothbrushes are he new best friend. I find the thought of sharing a toothbrush absolutely repulsive. Marlee on the other hand thinks it's fabulous
We love our little trouble maker!
We love our little trouble maker!
5 comments:
I couldn't stop laughing. It sure took me back 27 years. Good Luck!
Really cute! I love the picture of her in the dishwasher. Priceless :)
Your mom is laughing because grandmas always laugh at the stuff our kids do that drive us crazy. For some reason something that is frustrating to us is cute to them. p.s. Did you just use the word tampon in your blog? LOL
By does she remind me of baby Kendall - what an energetic bundle of fun you have on your hands.
test
Post a Comment